Continuous application of innovative practices to deliver value added products and services to meet stakeholder’s expectations.
“Adoption of Zero defects” for products and services and ensuring timely delivery, reliable and efficient service to all our stakeholders.
Suggestions for improving products and services shall be respected and accorded due attention we all share responsibility for eliminating potential for errors and doing the Job right the first time.
• Knowing who our stakeholders are and what they want – through open communication.
• Attracting and retaining high caliber and competent personnel – trough transparent and fair recruitment process;
• Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us- through training and education.
• Ensuring that our policy, procedures, quality plan reflect what we actually do through periodic reviews and audits.
• Achieving compliance with relevant standards, statutory and safety requirement – through periodic reviews and audits.
• Realizing our stakeholders are the reason we have our jobs-through on time delivery of quality products and services at a fair market price is how we will keep them.
• Considering transparency in all dealings with both internal and external customers through open dialogue internally and externally.
To protect all stake holders and the environment
“Zero harm” to people, assets and environment
All employees and contractors are empowered to start work only when conditions are safe, and to stop work when it is unsafe.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and standards.
• Achieve continuous improvement in HSE performance.
• Set objectives and targets, measure, appraise and publicly report HSE performance.
• Work in partnership with our contractors to manage HSE in line with this policy.
• Consistent application and demonstration of HSE culture shall be factored in the appraisal of all employees and contractors and reward accordingly.
• Equip everyone with the necessary tools (training, personal protective equipment, systems etc) to effectively deliver the above stated objectives Material and energy.
• Achieve efficient use of material and energy.